Circulaire® Recirculating Fume Cupboard + Touchscreen
Circulaire® Recirculating Fume Cupboard + Touchscreen can be installed anywhere in your workspace. Thanks to advanced carbon filtration technology, you don’t need ducts or chimneys to exhaust polluted air into the external environment.
We offer Active Carbon Filters for Chemical Filtration or HEPA Filters for Particulate Filtration, or a combination if needed.
The Circulaire® Recirculating Fume Cupboard + Touchscreen product range is an ideal solution for laboratory workspaces located in older, listed buildings where external ventilation duct installation can be problematic, as well as in work environments where mobile solutions are required.
Recirculating clean air back into your laboratory or workspace ensures that Ductless Fume Hoods are more environmentally friendly than Ducted options, reducing the environmental impact of exhaust fumes released into the atmosphere.
Key features and benefits :
- High-performance digital fan to ensure low noise operation and energy consumption.
- High-quality filters.
- Active Carbon Filter: Suitable for over 500 Chemicals.
- HEPA Filter: Suitable for Particulate Filtration, with 99.997% efficiency at 0.3μm.
- Fully compliant with BS7989:2001 for Smoke Filtration/Particle Cabinets and COSHH regulations.
- Our Visionaire® Touchscreen Control Interface technology, integrated into our Recirculating Fume Cupboards, enables the highest level of operator monitoring and operational control.
We are fully committed to being reliable solution and partner,
focused on helping you enhance your healthcare services