Xpert® HCV Viral Load
Xpert® HCV Viral Load is a quantitative test that provides on-demand molecular testing for diagnosis*and monitoring of HCV.
Based on the GeneXpert® technology, Xpert® HCV Viral Load utilises automated reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) using fluorescence to detect and quantify RNA.
Xpert® HCV Viral Load quantifies HCV genotypes 1–6 over the range of 10 to 100,000,000 IU/mL.
Product advantages :
- LOD of 4.0 IU/mL in EDTA plasma (95% CI 2.8 – 5.2)^.
- LOD of 6.1 IU/mL in serum (95% CI 4.2 – 7.9)^.
- Easy to use.
- Minimal hands-on time.
- Run daily or on-demand.
- No requirements for PCR room settings.
- No daily maintenance or liquid waste management.
- 105 minutes run time with a viral load trend report.
- Provide timely results for 1 to 345 tests on demand.
- Random access 24/7 availability.
- Quantification standards run in every test for fixed cost per reportable result independent of daily volume.
We are fully committed to being reliable solution and partner,
focused on helping you enhance your healthcare services