Xpert® BCR-ABL Ultra
Sensitive and quantitative monitoring of BCR-ABL mRNA in patients with chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML).
Xpert BCR-ABL Ultra is a quantitative test for BCR-ABL major breakpoint (p210) transcripts that provides highly sensitive and on-demand molecular results.
Based on the innovative GeneXpert® technology, Xpert BCR-ABL Ultra automates the entire test process including RNA isolation, reverse transcription, and fully-nested real-time PCR of BCR-ABL target gene and ABL reference gene, in one fully automated cartridge.
Product advantages :
- Ease of use.
- <2.5 hours total process.
- Simply add treated blood sample and an off-board reagent to the Xpert cartridge.
- Results aligned to the IS lot-to-lot through secondary standards calibrated to the BCR-ABL WHO panel.
- Includes two internal controls.
- Only 4 mL input volume of whole blood ensures reproducible detection of low-level transcripts.
- High sensitivity and low inter-laboratory variation.
- Clinically demonstrated limit of detection of <4.5-log reduction (0.0030%).
We are fully committed to being reliable solution and partner,
focused on helping you enhance your healthcare services