SMARTCHEK® STI Test Kit
Rapid MDx Solution for the simultaneous detection of 6 common pathogens of Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) is a major public health problem that can lead to serious consequences including neurological and cardiovascular disease, infertility, and stillbirths. Most people with STI have no symptoms, so early diagnosis is one of the key factors to prevent transmission of the disease.
This assay is containing specific primer pairs and probes of Ureaplasma urealyticum (UU), Chlamydia trachomatis (CT), Mycoplasma hominis (MH), Mycoplasma genitalium (MG), Neisseria gonorrhoeae (NG), and Trichomanas vaginalis (TV) which are most common sexually transmitted pathogens. This assay uses real-time polymerase chain reaction (PCR) technology and TaqMan® probe chemistry to detect target pathogens.
Key features and benefits :
- 40 minutes of reaction time using GENECHECKER® UF-300 and UF-340 Real-time PCR System.
- Simple workflow by minimized handling for multi-target detection.
- Excellent testing performance assured by high sensitivity and specificity.
- Compact and affordable solution that suits any application.
- Assay is designed to detect 6 types of sexually transmitted pathogens at a single PCR run.
We are fully committed to being reliable solution and partner,
focused on helping you enhance your healthcare services