SMARTCHEK® MDR TB Detection Kit
Rapid MDx Solution for the simultaneous detection of the target genes of RIF resistant and INH resistant from TB patients
Multidrug-resistant tuberculosis(MDR-TB) is caused by mycobacterium tuberculosis that is resistant to at least isoniazid(INH) and rifampin(RIF), the first-line treatment for tuberculosis. Since second-line drugs for MDR-TB have more side effects and may result in extensively drug-resistant tuberculosis (XDR-TB), PCR testing for MDR-TB is necessary to detect resistance to these 2 major anti-tuberculosis drugs.
SMARTCHEK® MDR TB Detection Kit is a real-time polymerase chain reaction assay, intended for diagnosis of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis (MDR-TB) by detecting INH and RIF resistant TB at a single PCR run.
Key features and benefits :
- Simultaneous detection of INH and RIF resistant TB.
- 40 minutes of reaction time using GENECHECKER® UF-300 and UF-340 Real-time PCR System.
- Simple workflow by minimized handling for multi-target detection.
- Compact and affordable solution that suits any application.
- Outstanding performance assured by high sensitivity and specificity.
We are fully committed to being reliable solution and partner,
focused on helping you enhance your healthcare services