SMARTCHEK® HPV Detection Kit
Rapid MDx Solution for High risk genes of HPV
Human papillomavirus (HPV) is the cause of cervical cancer and is the most common sexually transmitted disease among women. Most people with HPV have no symptoms, so early diagnosis is one of the key factors for prevention of associated diseases.
Currently, molecular diagnosis is the most sensitive and accurate method for detection of HPV. Increasingly, multiplex PCR is being used for HPV detection, enabling the simultaneous detection of significant HPV viral target genes. SMARTCHEK® HPV Detection Kit is a real-time polymerase chain reaction assay, intended for diagnosis to Human papillomavirus using GENECHECKER® UF-300 and UF-340 Real-time PCR System.
Key features and benefits :
- 40 minutes of reaction time using GENECHECKER® UF-300 and UF-340 Real-time PCR System.
- Simple workflow by minimized handling for multi-target detection.
- Excellent testing performance assured by high sensitivity and specificity.
- Compact and affordable solution that suits any application.
- Assay is designed to detect specific high risk genes of HPV at a single PCR run.
We are fully committed to being reliable solution and partner,
focused on helping you enhance your healthcare services