Circulaire® Vertical Laminar Flow Cabinet
The Circulaire® Vertical Laminar Flow Cabinet by Monmouth Scientific creates a sterile working environment of ISO Class 4, safeguarding sensitive processes using laminar airflow.
Fully compliant with BS EN ISO 14644 & BS EN 1822 for air cleanliness and high-efficiency filters, the cabinet is equipped with ULPA filters and is commonly used for applications involving sterile product compounding, tissue culture, electrical and optical assembly, as well as forensic data recovery.
The range of Circulaire® Vertical Laminar Flow Cabinet products is an ideal solution for protecting samples from particle contamination. The downward vertical laminar airflow, filtered through ULPA filters, flows unidirectionally from the front surface of the cabinet, creating an air curtain while continuously removing particles in the air and ensuring the protection of the tested samples from contamination.
Produced to the highest quality standards, this Laminar Air Flow solution is equipped with an intuitive control system, energy-efficient LED lighting, controlled airflow, and UV sterilization function.
Key features and benefits :
- Polyester Coated Zintec Mild Steel with a 316-grade stainless steel work surface.
- UV room sterilization.
- High-quality ULPA filters and EV4 pre-filter, 99.997% efficient on particles as small as 0.12 microns, creating an ISO Class 4 clean environment.
- The Visionaire® touch screen technology installed on this Circulaire® Vertical Laminar Flow Cabinet allows for the highest level of operator monitoring, giving you the ability to control every necessary aspect of product operation.
- Standard and custom units to meet your specific needs and applications.
- Vertical airflow prevents contamination within the workspace.
We are fully committed to being reliable solution and partner,
focused on helping you enhance your healthcare services