Abbott Afinion 2 Analyzer
This is an automatic Point of Care Testing (POCT) device that can be used for testing diabetes markers, complications, and inflammation, namely: HbA1C, ACR (Albumin and Creatinin Ratio), CRP (C Reactive Protein), and Lipid Profile (Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Triglycerides, Non HDL, Cholesterol/HDL Ratio).
Samples for HbA1c and CRP tests on this device can be taken from capillary blood (fingerprick) in the amount of 1.5 uL. Result reading only requires less than 5 minutes and the results can be exported to a flash drive for further analysis.
The advantages of the Afinion System:
- It can use whole blood samples (capillary / fingerprick blood), saving time on sample processing as centrifugation is not necessary.
- There are certifications from NGSP (The National Glycohemoglobin Standardization Program) and IFCC (The International Federation of Clinical Chemistry) ensuring result accuracy.
- Received FDA approval as a POCT device that can be used for DM diagnosis.
- An auto-calibration procedure that automatically runs each time the device is turned on.
- A touch screen monitor that facilitates device operation.
- It can use QR codes that can be linked to an application.
We are fully committed to being reliable solution and partner,
focused on helping you enhance your healthcare services