HemoCue Plasma/Low HB System
Unique Quality Control of Blood Products
Degree of hemolysis is an essential indicator of the quality and integrity of blood products. HemoCue’s innovation has set the standard — making it possible to easily and accurately estimate hemolysis directly at the point of care.
With dedicated support and service as well as unmatched training and education based on over
30 years of experience, you can count on HemoCue for the right solutions for all your needs.
Have Confidence in Your Answers at the Point of Care
- Replace subjective visual judgement
- Precise factory calibration against the ICSH reference method
- Patented microcuvette technology with excellent lot-to-lot reproducibility
- Blood-based liquid controls available
Get Easy Access to Lab-Quality Accuracy
- Plasma, serum, aqueous solutions or stored erythrocyte suspensions
- Simple to use, providing results within one minute
- Portability enables testing anywhere
- Brief training with virtually no maintenance