HbA1c Test Strip
Brand: Lumira DX
Category: Life Science
Tags: Diabetes, Diabetic test, HbA1c, POCT Diabetes, Lumira Dx HbA1c
The LumiraDx HbA1c test is an easy to use, fast microfluidic immunoassay designed to rapidly quantify HbA1c in fingerstick and venous whole blood. Used with the LumiraDx Platform, the LumiraDx HbA1c test delivers rapid, reliable results in < 7 minutes at the point of care.
1. Certification: IFCC, NGSP
2. Sample types: capillary fingerstick or venous whole blood (EDTA) via lysis device
3. Sample size: 15μL
4. Time to result: < 7 minutes
5. Precision: <2% NGSP, <3% IFCC (single instrument)
6. Measuring range: 20 – 130 mmol/mol (4.0 – 14.0%)
7. No significant Hb variant interference from HbS, HbC, HbD or HbE*
8. Storage at room temperature
The LumiraDx HbA1c test is a smart, automated, highly portable solution designed to improve access and ease of use in community-based healthcare settings.
PT. Medquest Jaya Global since its establishment in 2004 concentrating in distributing medical device and pharmaceutical, by promoting innovation and latest technology. We currently distribute more than 30 leading brands in the world, which includes the equipment in the field of blood bank, diagnostics, research and industry.