D-Dimer Test Strip
Brand: Lumira DX
Category: Life Science
Tags: D-dimer, DVT test, Petest, Emboliparu, Thrombosis, Lumira Dx D-dimer
The LumiraDx D-Dimer test is an easy to use, fast microfluidic immunoassay designed to rapidly quantify D-Dimer levels in whole blood and plasma. It is the only direct fingerstick D-Dimer assay available today, aiding healthcare professionals to exclude deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE) in symptomatic patients with confidence- in only 6 minutes.
1. Precise and lab comparable results
2. Time to results: 6 minutes
3. Direct fingerstick sampling
4. Clinical Cut-off: 500 µg/L FEU, 0.500 mg/L FEU
5. Sample size: 15 µL
6. Haematocrit correction for whole blood samples
7. Room temperature storage (2–30°C)
PT. Medquest Jaya Global since its establishment in 2004 concentrating in distributing medical device and pharmaceutical, by promoting innovation and latest technology. We currently distribute more than 30 leading brands in the world, which includes the equipment in the field of blood bank, diagnostics, research and industry.